Minimalist Journey starts here.
Start Your Minimalist Journey Here Minimalism Is Simple (MIS) Short guide to getting started.
If you’re trying to decide if a life of minimalism and simplicity is right for you, you may be stuck asking yourself a wide range of questions. Such as the ones found here: Is Minimalism Right For You?
If you find yourself answering “Yes” to many of those questions, perhaps it’s time you re-evaluate how you’re living.
Learn more about minimalism and determine your priorities here: Minimalism, A Few Thoughts
What are the benefits of minimalism, you may ask?
- Eliminate the need to “keep up”
- Work more efficiently
- Spend more time with your family
- Or with your pets
- Find happiness
- You may even lose weight!
If you’re set and ready to make that plunge, it’s time to get started. Here are some entries to help get you started:
Of course, with change even more questions may arise. Many stay clear of a life of minimalism due to common misconceptions. Before you write off a simpler life due to some “facts” you were told, here are some things to consider:
- Minimalism isn’t just for unattached people
- You can live a simpler life with kids and pets
- Your home décor does not need to be sterile with strictly white paint, and you can decorate if you want.
- You do not need to own 100 items or less, although you may not miss the items you remove
So, challenge the way you think about minimalism, and remove the common misconceptions.
Find happiness in all that we do.
Note: This is a “living” guide, meaning it changes regularly as new posts are being added weekly. We’ll try to keep this guide up-to-date as much as possible to offer you the most complete guide!