Is Minimalism Right For You?
- Do you find yourself caught wishing you had more money, time, or energy for the more important items in your life?
- Do you wish you didn’t have so many bills expenses?
- Do you find yourself constantly trying to keep up with the Jones or Smiths, and find yourself more and more unhappy each day?
- Is unease and regret the first thing you feel when you realize you just spent another $500 on a big flat screen TV that you didn’t need?
- Have you ever wondered how much easier things might be if you could focus on you (and your family), and not on the things in life that don’t really hold any value?
If you found yourself answering “Yes” to any of these questions, it may be time to start rethinking the way your living.
If you’d decided minimalism is for you, start here: The First Step Into Minimalism.
For tips on how to begin your decluttering journey, you can Start Here, or snag a copy of the 30 Day Challenge (our Minimalism and Decluttering eBook).